Note - The Deluxe or Premium Deluxe version of MSFS is required to use this livery.
Repaint of Beechcraft Baron in the trident style livery.
- Matches real aircraft colour and style as close as possible.
- Exterior textures in 8k.
- Custom interior colour.
- Livery with the burgundy stripe has a dark cream interior.
- Livery with the red strip has a grey interior.
- Red wood trim used on both liveries that is more common on Barons.
- Beechcraft Baron standard white prop tips with matching prop blur.
- Prop blur textures with reduced strobing compared to the MSFS standard aircraft.
- Custom 3d model files used to hide some of Asobo’s problems on the Baron on the tail and fuselage, when not using the default livery. Special thanks to USAFNukem for letting me use his modified 3d model files.
Just copy the folders starting with "2" across to your MSFS community folder.
See "Read_Me_1st.pdf" included in zipfile.
You can contact here on Flightsim.to or on the Microsoft forums under user BilingualHarp7 and the thread created for the release of my aircraft repaints.https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/crispys-liveries/330987.
These repaints are provided free of change and are not to be repurposed for inclusion with any commercial package or uploaded to another site without my permission. The use of the downloaded repaints is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.