Community request repaint of VL3 in the livery used by Zara Rutherford on her round the world trip.
- Matches real aircraft colour and livery as close as possible.
- Exterior textures in 4k.
- Registration in custom font.
- Custom interior colour.
- Zara’s aircraft is in reality a Shark 80, but the VL3 is the best match within MSFS.
- Compatible with the MSFS default VL3, the VL3 915 performance mod and the Gotgravel Vertigo.
- Just one folder to install no matter if you are using just the default VL3, or the VL3 915 performance mod, or the Gotgravel Vertigo or all three.
- The livery will only appear on the version you have installed. So if you don’t have the VL 915 performance mod (or Gotgravel Vertigo) installed then no livery will appear for them.
- This livery does not need to be reinstalled if you later add the VL3 915 performance mod (or Gotgravel Vertigo). It will be available on either mod if they are later installed.
- Correct air speed indicator will appear for all 3 versions.
You can find the flight plan created by Dwaalicht that replicates Zara Rutherford’s round the world trip here: -
Just copy the folder starting with "2" across to your MSFS community folder.
See "Read_Me_1st.pdf" included in zipfile.
You can contact here on Flightsim.to or on the Microsoft forums under user BilingualHarp7 and the thread created for the release of my aircraft repaints. https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/crispys-liveries/330987
These repaints are provided free of change and are not to be repurposed for inclusion with any commercial package or uploaded to another site without my permission. The use of the downloaded repaints is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.