Toolbar Pushback gives you full control over your pushback! Control the tug direction with your rudder pedals, joystick, keyboard or mouse and steplessly adjust the tug speed to your liking. All natively from within Flight Simulator without the need for running any apps or alt tabbing out of the sim. Additionally, ground services can be called with a click of a button. Works with all types of aircraft.
- Download the latest release of "Toolbar Pushback"
- Extract the zip file into the community folder
- Press the Pushback Icon in the Flight Simulator Toolbar
- Alternatively press the classic "shift + p"
- Toggle the add-on window by pressing "right ctrl + p"
- Note: Make sure no other pushback apps are running, as this may interfer with Toolbar Pushback (thanks to @BlueHomeland for pointing out)
- Enjoy and happy pushbacking!
📢 Interactive Pushback Audio is real!
Toolbar Pushback version 1.3.1 is available now and comes with interactive pushback comms! Also, thanks to the awesome community, the add-on is now localized. See the changelog and readme file for details.
When installing, please make sure the folder name of the add-on in the community folder equals "ambitiouspilots-toolbar-pushback". Add-On managers may rename the folder, which would make it impossible for MSFS to find the required files.
🔤 Help Translate Toolbar Pushback
Want to use Toolbar Pushback in your language? Then participate in translating this freeware add-on!
To make Toolbar Pushback more accessible and convenient for flight simmers all around the world, we need your help. You can participate in translating any of the languages officially supported by Microsoft Flight Simulator. Head on over to https://poeditor.com/join/project?hash=qqZr0MUA2F , select the language(s) you speak and start translating. Each participant that delivers quality translations will be listed in the add-on credits. So choose a nickname on poeditor.com that you want to be listed. Have fun and thank you for taking part!
Kudos to the awesome people who contributed their translations to Toolbar Pushback:
Awesomeblack533 (Dutch), Pieter van 't Hof (Dutch), rmaure06 (French), DaStrobel (German),
Maik (German), Picca (Italian), Ruben2097 (Italian), Papa (Norwegian), Maciej (Polish),
Andre_sacheti (Portuguese), PreSuffix (Portuguese), Andrey (Russian), Alex G (Spanish),
Antonio Blasco (Spanish), Bengt (Swedish), EpicPrimus (German), Rogerio Avelino (Portuguese)
- Use the latest version of Toolbar Pushback. Previous versions are no longer supported
- If you have the FlyByWire A32NX installed, please make sure you use the latest version to prevent issues
- In order for the ground services to stay at the aircraft (when supported), Toolbar Pushback must be enabled
- For any questions, issues, bug reports, please send me a PM so I can try to help you
Due to changes in Microsoft Flight Simulator Sim Update 5, make sure to use the latest version of Toolbar Pushback as the previous versions (<= 1.2.2) are no longer compatible with this new release of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
👉 Feature Requests
As you can see in the comments a lot of awesome feedback has been given! I've compiled a list of feature requests on google forms where you can vote for the things you'd like to see in Toolbar Pushback. Head on over to https://forms.gle/u9WRwEiobJ78EvD4A and let me know what like the most. If the interest in a feature request is high enough, I'll consider implementing it into the add-on. Thanks!
📰 Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums
You can also find and discuss this project on the official Flight Simulator forums.
A huge shout out to the awesome people that review Toolbar Pushback and spread the word!
If you made a review of Toolbar Pushback on your blog, YouTube, twitch or elsewhere, please let us know in the comments or send me a PM. Then I’ll put a link to your review here in the description.
👍 Again a big thank you for all your ratings and comments!